Saturday, August 4, 2007

They Are Going to Be Lost

I feel really sorry for the analysts working at my old company. Absolutely nobody is left who will be able to update various important indexes. At least when I showed up we had one guy who had been there over a year. Now everyone is gone. It's not like these things were well documented. I feel sorry for anybody who looked at the mess of data that I compiled.

Of course, like usual, the company will survive by just making stuff up. The quality of work won't just suffer... it will be completely invalid. I no longer have anyone to talk to inside the company, but when they're 12 year (and only) veteran left, they started firing people the next day. Their absolutely incompetent management is killing their own company. The best part is they only blame their employees. A company with over 100% turnover rate is not a company with bad employees.

Expect more rants on this subject, cause... well, just cause.

No comments: